Locking Bracket For Surface Book (2015) & Surface Book 2 13.5” with MicroSaver 2.0 Keyed Lock
Corporate-Level Security for Surface Book
Select Lock Type
About This Product
Providing the trusted protection that has made Kensington The Professionals’ Choice in laptop security for over 25 years, Kensington’s Locking Bracket for 13.5" Surface Book sets the standard for securing Microsoft’s 13.5" Surface Book. Providing vigorously tested, non-invasive locking technology that is supported by Kensington’s innovative common keying system, the Kensington Locking Bracket is the superior security solution for Surface Book.
- Designed For Surface Book (2015) & Surface Book 2 13.5” to provide professional-level security and superior performance
- Non-Invasive Locking Technology attaches to the bottom of the screen for an easy-to-use security solution that requires no device modifications, preserving the hardware warranty and aesthetics of your Surface Book
- Steel-Reinforced Security Bar provides strong anti-theft protection
- MicroSaver® 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock has been verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions (K64821WW only)
- 5mm Keying System with Hidden Pin™ Technology offers patented anti-pick solution, accommodates today's thinnest devices, and is part of Kensington’s robust key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K64822M) and Supervisor Keyed (K64822S) options to help IT managers minimize the number of keys required to secure devices in mixed technology environments
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key management and replacement
Designed For Surface Book (2015) & Surface Book 2 13.5”
Designed for 13.5" Surface Book to provide professional-level security and superior performance
Non-Invasive Locking Technology
Easily connected without the need for any tools or glue-on pieces, the lock easily attaches to the bottom of the screen so you can conveniently secure your device without impacting the aesthetics or hardware warranty of your Surface Book.
Steel-Reinforced Security Bar
Provides strong anti-theft protection so you have peace of mind when away from your Surface Book.
5mm Keying System with Hidden Pin™ Technology
Our innovative keying system is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks to minimise the number of keys required for IT managers to secure devices in mixed technology environments, includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology, and is part of Kensington’s robust key management solutions that include Master Keyed and Supervisor Keyed options.
MicroSaver® 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock
Verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock life cycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions, this lock stands the test of time in a smaller size without compromise.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen.