MicroSaver® 2.0 Portable Keyed Laptop Lock
Smaller Size, No Compromise
Select Lock Type
About This Product
Kensington, The Professionals’ Choice™ for device security for nearly 25 years, has produced the latest standard in device security – the MicroSaver 2.0 Portable Keyed Laptop Lock. Engineered to be Kensington’s smallest lock for laptops and other devices with no compromise, the MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security with a self-coiling cable that makes it ideal for highly mobile professionals. The MicroSaver 2.0 was developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, and can stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size.
- Strong 10mm lock head offers uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin™ Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- T-Bar™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops and other devices
- Self-coiling carbon steel cable stretches up to 6 feet or shrinks down to 3 inches for easy packing
- Pivot and rotate ball joint provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
Strong 10mm Lock Heads
At only 10mm in diameter, the lock head is designed for even the thinnest laptops and devices while still meeting Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
Hidden Pin™ Technology
The patented anti-pick technology ensures the lock cannot be tampered with.
T-Bar™ Locking Technology
The trusted industry standard for nearly 25 years and compatible with the Kensington Security Slot™ found in most laptops. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
Self-Coiling Steel Cable
Made of engineered carbon steel and sheathed in a protective sleeve, it can stretch up to 6 feet to anchor to a desk or fixed structure yet shrinks down to 3 inches for easy portability
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen