NanoSaver™ Keyed Dual Head Laptop Lock
Next Generation Security for Ultra-Thin Devices
Select Lock Type
About This Product
Designed to fit the Kensington Nano Security Slot™, the NanoSaver™ Keyed Dual Head Laptop Lock secures ultra-thin laptops, tablets, and 2-in-1s, as well as a secondary device featuring the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot™, with the same quality and strength that has made Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™ for more than 25 years. Developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, the NanoSaver Keyed Dual Head Laptop Lock provides next generation security for ultra-thin devices and desktop peripherals.
- Tough 10mm NanoSaver primary lock head with Cleat™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Nano Security Slot found in select ultra-thin laptops and tablets for uncompromised security
- MicroSaver 2.0 secondary lock head with T-Bar Locking Technology secures peripheral accessories featuring the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot
- 5mm Keying System is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, all part of our robust custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K64495M), Supervisor Keyed (K64449S) and Like Keyed (K64449L) options.
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty guaranteed by Kensington, the worldwide leader in laptop locks