VM2000 Mini Display Port to HDMI Adapter
Mirror Your Laptop Screen in HD
About This Product
When you need to put what’s on your laptop screen on a monitor or a projector, there’s no easier way than with the VM2000 Video Adapter. It plugs into Mini DisplayPort commonly found on laptops and then runs to the HDMI port on a monitor, TV or projector. The adapter supports full HD resolution so you get a crystal clear picture and offers Plug & Play installation so you’re up and running in no time.
- Simple Mini DisplayPort to HDMI connection
- Supports 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Plug & Play installation
- Compatible with Windows® 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac® OS X 10.9 and above
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS 10.8
- Mac OS 10.7
- Mac OS 10.6
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Best For: 4K Monitors, Laptops, Tablets, Ultrabooks
- Compatibility: Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Connections: Host Interface: Mini DisplayPort 1.2, Mini Display 1.2 Out
- Connectivity: Wired
- Features: Extended Display, Mirrored Display
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 292mm / 11.5"
- Width: 22mm / 0.9"
- Depth: 13mm / 0.5"
2 YearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
Mini DisplayPort Connection
Simply use the Mini DisplayPort connection found on your laptop or tablet and plug the other end of the adapter into the video cable for the HDMI port on your monitor, TV or projector
Supports 1920 x 1200 so you get clear, high definition picture quality when you’re projecting to a monitor
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the adapter and everything takes care of itself with no extra drivers needed