SD4600P USB-C™ Universal Dock with Power
Leading the Charge in USB-C Productivity
About This Product
Let the leader in professional desktop performance make your transition to USB-C connectivity as smooth as possible with the SD4600 USB-C Universal Dock with Power Delivery. The dock works with Windows®, Mac OS® and Chrome OS® devices, allowing you to plug in a single cable that delivers 4K video, charges your laptop and offers high-speed data transfer. Plus, you get instant access to all your peripheral desktop accessories. Zero Footprint mounting makes it ideal for workstations with limited space (mount sold separately) and it’s Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible.
- USB-C connectivity provides up to 60 watts of power delivery to charge a laptop, 4K video and data transfer in a single cable
- Mac and Chrome OS devices only support single display
- Zero Footprint mounting allows the dock to be placed on the back of a VESA-compatible monitor (Dock Mount K33959WW sold separately)
- 4K Ultra HD resolution (4096x2160) to single monitor at 60Hz via HDMI or DisplayPort, or dual monitors at 30Hz
- Three USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and one USB-C port to connect up to 4 accessories
- One of front USB 3.1 ports can also be used as a 2.1A fast charge port to power up a tablet or smartphone
- Gigabit Ethernet port for wired network connectivity
- Kensington Security Slot™ offers convenient way to attach a cable lock from the industry leader in physical security
- 3.5mm headphone and microphone jacks
- Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible
- Plug & Play installation without need for drivers or downloads (Mac OS requires one-time Ethernet driver download)
- Compatible with Windows® 10, 8.1; Mac OS® X 10.10 or later; Chrome OS®
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Chrome OS 44 and above
- Charges Smartphones (1 AMP): 1
- Charges Tablets (2.1 AMP): 1
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 and above, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- Connections: Gigabit, USB-C
- Features: Kensington Security Slot
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 95mm / 3.7"
- Width: 217mm / 8.5"
- Depth: 26mm / 1"
3 YearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
USB-C™ Connectivity with Power
A single cable allows you to plug in your Windows®, Mac OS® X or Chrome® OS laptop and have access to your entire desktop setup, including power delivery up to 60 watts, 4K video and USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed data transfer
4K for Dual Monitors
Display content up to the clarity of Ultra HD with 4096x2160 resolution via DisplayPort and HDMI ports for improved productivity
Zero Footprint Mounting
By purchasing the Kensington Dock Mount (K33959WW), you can quickly and easily mount the SD4500 to the back of a 75mm or 100mm VESA-compatible monitor, ideal for desktops that are too cluttered or have limited space
Kensington Security Slot™
Allows you to easily attach a cable lock from the #1 brand in physical device security and prevent theft from your desktop
USB Accessory Expansion
Three USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and one USB-C port allow you to connect a variety of peripherals like a mouse, keyboard or flash drive. One of the USB 3.1 ports on the front of the dock can be used as a 2.1A fast charging port for tablets and smartphones.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable wired connection to a network or the Internet
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the dock and it will run automatically without the need for drivers or downloads (Mac OS requires one-time Ethernet driver download)