SD3650 Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station
Professional Performance, Clutter-Free Experience
About This Product
Preserve the convenience of one-cable connectivity to your entire desktop setup with the SD3650 Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station from Kensington, a trusted leader in productivity solutions for more than 30 years. What makes the SD3650 unique from the SD3600 is that you can output dual HD video using DisplayPort and HDMI ports, plus we increased the USB 3.0 accessory expansion ports to four, ideal for a flash drive so it can transfer data at 5Gbps. The dock also features Zero Footprint Mounting, so it can be mounted to the back of a VESA-compatible monitor using a Docking Station Mount (sold separately), perfect for desks with limited space.
- Dual 1080p HD video to external monitor via HDMI and DisplayPort
- Dock Mounting Plate (K33959WW, sold separately) allows the dock to be placed on the back of a 100mm or 75mm VESA-compatible monitor
- 4 USB 3.0 ports that support high-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps
- One of front USB 3.0 ports doubles as a 2.1A fast charge port for a smartphone or tablet
- 2 rear USB 2.0 ports for peripheral accessories like a keyboard and mouse
- Extend and Mirror modes
- Display settings software allows you to easily make changes to your preferences
- Headphone and microphone jacks with Audio 2.0 for enhanced sound quality
- Gigabit Ethernet port for wired connectivity to a network or the Internet
- Mac OS High Sierra 10.13
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Charges Smartphones (1 AMP): 1
- Charges Tablets (2.1 AMP): 1
- Compatibility: Mac OS High Sierra 10.13, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Connections: 2 x HD1080p, Gigabit
- Features: Extended Display, Mirrored Display, VESA 100x100mm, VESA 75x75mm, Zero Footprint Mounting
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 40mm / 1.6"
- Width: 192mm / 7.6"
- Depth: 80mm / 3.1"
Dual HD Video Output
With DisplayPort and HDMI ports, you can expand your workspace and increase productivity by adding 2 external screens.
Zero Footprint Mounting
The dock can be mounted to the back of a 75mm or 100mm VESA-compatible external monitor (Dock Mounting Plate K33959WW sold separately), allowing you to keep your desktop less cluttered
4 USB 3.0 Ports
Transfer data at up to 5Gbps with the fast and powerful ports, two of which are on the front of the dock, the other two are in the back. One of the front ports doubles as a 2.1A fast charge port that can power a smartphone or tablet.
2 Rear USB 2.0 Ports
The ideal place to plug in accessories like a keyboard or mouse to help keep cables or wireless receivers hidden from view
Extend or Mirror Modes
Extend mode allows you to drag an open application to an external monitor so you can work across multiple screens, while Mirror mode allows you to replicate the content that’s on your computer display to an external screen
Display Settings Software
Allows you to easily switch display modes, change the master monitor, or adjust the alignment and position of your screens. Our corporate install support provides for mass installation via the Microsoft® server.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable wired connection to a network or the Internet