N17 Serialised Combination Lock for Dell Laptops 25-pack
Keyless Security for Dell Laptops and Tablets
About This Product
From the industry leader in physical device security for 25 years, Kensington has developed the strongest locking solution to secure Dell laptops and tablets that have a wedge lock slot. The N17 Combination Laptop Lock features a unique lock engagement, creating a strong and reliable connection between the lock head and slot. A carbon steel cable deters cutting attempts.
- Serialised lock head makes retrieving the preset combination simple and easy
- Tough lock head that fits seamlessly into Dell laptops and tablets with the wedge lock slot
- Unique lock engagement creates the strongest connection between the lock head and slot
- Keyless preset 4-number combination
- Push-button design for one-handed engagement to easily attach lock
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to look up forgotten combination codes
2 YearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
Serialised Keyless Preset Combination
The 4-wheel number code is programmed into the lock before arrival so you can put it immediately to work without the need to set the combination yourself. A serial number is etched onto the lock, making it easy to retrieve your combination.
Tough Lock Head
Designed for Dell® laptops and tablets with a wedge lock slot, it meets Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
Unique Lock Engagement
Expanding side “hooks” grab on to the internal sides of the wedge lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft attempts.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
Allows for one-handed engagement into the device, quickly and easily attaching the lock inside the wedge lock slot.
Verified and Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online code registration programme that allows for quick, secure and easy combination lookup if it is ever forgotten.