SmartFit™ Sit/Stand Desk
The Smart Way to Stand and Work
About This Product
For more than 35 years, innovation, quality and trust have made Kensington The Professionals’ Choice in desktop productivity solutions. Incorporating Kensington’s patented technology to ensure proper fit, the SmartFit™ Sit/Stand Desk provides an efficient and safe way to convert your desk into a healthy sit-stand workstation using a convenient desk-on-desk design. Strong and stable at any height, while using a pneumatic lift to effortlessly raise and lower your workspace within a space-saving footprint, the Kensington SmartFit™ Sit/Stand Desk delivers optimal productivity and ergonomic support.
- Fully assembled
- Professional two-tier structure provides a 35.4in (900mm) wide main desk surface with plenty of room for a dual monitor set-up, documents and other desktop accessories, an integrated keyboard and mouse deck and ergonomically-designed bevelled edges to help reduce contact stress
- SmartFit™ system simplifies ideal ergonomic height positioning using scientifically proven research to help prevent injury and increase comfort
- Pneumatic lift with tension adjustment system allows you to easily adjust lift tension based on the workstation’s weight load for smooth and effortless adjustment between sitting and standing positions
- Space-saving design allows the workstation to move straight up and down within its own footprint
- 22.8in (580mm) height extension accommodates the needs of taller individuals with a sturdy and stable workstation even when fully extended
- 35lb (15.9kg) weight capacity supports up to 30lbs (13.6kg) on the main desk surface and up to 5lbs (2.3kg) on the keyboard and mouse deck
- Zero-footprint mounting holes allow you to add a VESA® Mounting Plate (K33959WW) to connect a compatibleKensington docking station (sold separately)
- Cable management system routes monitor and accessory cables to keep workstation tidy and uncluttered
Simply remove the desk from the box and place it on your standard work surface to begin enjoying the benefits of being able to sit or stand while you work.
Professional two-tier structure
Increase your productivity and comfort with the wide 35.4in (900mm) desk surface that provides plenty of room for a single or dual monitor set-up, documents and other desktop accessories, an integrated deck for the keyboard and mouse and ergonomically-designed bevelled edges to help reduce contact stress.
Developed using U.S. Army research that found a direct correlation between the size of hand and body measurements, the SmartFit™ System demystifies ergonomics and gives you the confidence that you are using the desk in the correct position to help prevent injury and increase comfort.
Pneumatic lift with tension adjustment system
Within seconds you can easily transition up to 35lbs (15.9kg) of weight between sitting and standing positions with a light squeeze of the spring paddle. The gas-spring makes the transitions smooth and effortless.
Fitting on a desk area as shallow as 21in (533mm), and great for cubicles and corner workspaces, the desk moves straight up and down within its own footprint – never protruding beyond the desktop surface.
22.8in (580mm) height extension
Providing an excellent range for people of all heights, the desk raises up to 22.8in (580mm) to accommodate taller individuals (>6ft) with the right height for proper use.
35lb (15.9kg) weight capacity
Supporting the weight of most dual monitor set-ups with added peripherals, such as docking stations and storage drives, the main desk surface holds up to 30lbs (13.6kg), and the integrated keyboard and mouse deck supports an additional 5lbs (2.3kg).
Zero-footprint mounting holes
Conveniently use the mounting holes located on the underside of the desk to mount a VESA-compatible docking station to keep your workstation even more organized. VESA Mounting Plate (K33959WW) and docking station sold separately.
Cable management system
Simply route the monitor and accessory cables through the provided cable hooks to keep your desk tidy and uncluttered.