SD3650 Universal USB 3.0 Dual 2K Docking Station - DisplayPort & HDMI - Windows
Professional Performance, Clutter-Free Experience
About This Product
Preserve the convenience of one-cable connectivity to your entire desktop setup with the SD3650 Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station from Kensington, a trusted leader in productivity solutions for more than 30 years. What makes the SD3650 unique from the SD3600 is that you can output dual HD video using DisplayPort and HDMI ports, plus we increased the USB 3.0 accessory expansion ports to four, ideal for a flash drive so it can transfer data at 5Gbps. The dock also features Zero Footprint Mounting, so it can be mounted to the back of a VESA-compatible monitor using a Docking Station Mount (sold separately), perfect for desks with limited space.
- Best for: USB 3.0 Laptops, Ultrabooks & Windows Tablets and Monitors that support up to 2K
- Connection technology: USB 3.0 (DisplayLink)
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or above
- No of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 1 x HDMI v1.3 and 1 x DisplayPort v1.1 ++ (Passive cables/adapters for HDMI or DVI conversion)
- Resolution: Single monitor: 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and Dual monitors: 2048 x 1152 @ 30Hz
- DisplayLink driver installation required Download software from Kensington.com or via Windows update.
- System requirements: CPU: Dual-Core i3 2.8GHz or better and RAM: 2GB or higher
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Best For: USB 3.0 Laptops, Ultrabooks & Windows Tablets and Monitors that support up to 2K
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (back) up to 480Mbps
- USB 3.0 Ports: 4 x USB 3.0 Ports: (2) front with one 5V/2.1A fast-charging port & (2) back supporting 5V/0.9A
- Audio: 1 x 3.5mm microphone port (front), 1 x 3.5mm headphone port (front)
- Connection Technology: USB 3.0 (DisplayLink)
- Data Transfer Speeds: Supports up to 480Mbps on USB 2.0, and up to 5Gbps on USB 3.0
- Ethernet Speed (Mbps): 10, 100, 1000
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single Monitor: 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz, Dual Monitors: 2048 x 1152 @ 30Hz
- Mounting Option: VESA Mount Compatible: Mounting plate (K33959WW) for 75mm or 100mm VESA layouts sold separately
- Number of Screen Outputs: 2
- Plug & Play: DisplayLink driver installation required
- Security Slot Compatibility: Kensington Security Slot
- System Requirements: CPU: Dual-Core i3 2.8GHz or better, RAM: 2GB or higher
- Video Output: 1 x DisplayPort v1.1 ++ (Passive cables/adapters for HDMI or DVI conversion), 1 x HDMI v1.3
- Docking Station Family: The Task Master
- Video Ports: DisplayPort, HDMI
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 34mm / 1.3"
- Width: 198mm / 7.8"
- Depth: 80mm / 3.1"
2 YearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
Dual HD Video Output
With DisplayPort and HDMI ports, you can expand your workspace and increase productivity by adding 2 external screens.
Zero Footprint Mounting
The dock can be mounted to the back of a 75mm or 100mm VESA-compatible external monitor (Dock Mounting Plate K33959WW sold separately), allowing you to keep your desktop less cluttered
4 USB 3.0 Ports
Transfer data at up to 5Gbps with the fast and powerful ports, two of which are on the front of the dock, the other two are in the back. One of the front ports doubles as a 2.1A fast charge port that can power a smartphone or tablet.
2 Rear USB 2.0 Ports
The ideal place to plug in accessories like a keyboard or mouse to help keep cables or wireless receivers hidden from view
Extend or Mirror Modes
Extend mode allows you to drag an open application to an external monitor so you can work across multiple screens, while Mirror mode allows you to replicate the content that’s on your computer display to an external screen
Display Settings Software
Allows you to easily switch display modes, change the master monitor, or adjust the alignment and position of your screens. Our corporate install support provides for mass installation via the Microsoft® server.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable wired connection to a network or the Internet