NanoSaver™ Portable Keyed Laptop Lock
Next Generation Security for Ultra-Thin Devices
About This Product
Designed to fit the Kensington Nano Security Slot™, Kensington’s NanoSaver™ Portable sets the professional standard for securing ultra-thin devices. Complementing the innovative Kensington Nano Security Slot™, and Kensington’s Hidden Pin™ Technology Keying System, the NanoSaver Portable secures the next generation of laptops and tablets. Providing the same quality and strength as the world renowned MicroSaver® and MicroSaver® 2.0 Locks, the NanoSaver™ Portable provides innovative device security.
- Tough Lock Head with Cleat™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Nano Security Slot found in ultra-thin laptops and tablets for uncompromised security.
- Hidden Pin™ Technology is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick, all part of our robust 5mm custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K66641M), Supervisor Keyed (K66641S) and Like Keyed (K66641L) options
- Self-Coiling Steel Cable stretches up to 7.5 feet (2.3m) or shrinks down to 4 inches for easy packing and resists and deters cutting attempts
- Pivot & Rotate Cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement
Tough Lock Head
Offering uncompromised security for ultra-thin laptops built with the Kensington Nano Security Slot, the 10mm Lock Head with Cleat™ Locking Technology provides trusted protection that only Kensington can provide. The Lock Head fits slim devices securely while allowing them to remain in complete contact with flat surfaces.
Hidden Pin™ Technology
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver® 2.0 and ClickSafe® 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, the NanoSaver™ Portable delivers protection with flexibility.
Self-Coiling Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 2.3m (7.5 ft) of cable that can shrink down to 4 inches for easy packing.
Pivot & Rotate Cable
Fully rotating cable creates greater freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.