ClickSafe 2.0 Keyed Lock for Dell Devices
The Strongest Security for Dell Laptops and Tablets
Select Lock Type
About This Product
From the industry leader in physical device security for 25 years, Kensington’s ClickSafe® 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock offers all the strength and one-click convenience and keyless engagement of the original, just in a smaller, compact design. The ClickSafe® 2.0 lock head snaps onto either of the ClickSafe Security Anchors after it has been installed into the Dell wedge lock slot or Kensington Security Slot. A carbon steel cable deters cutting attempts and the pivot & rotate hinge prevents awkward angles when inserting the key.
- Tough Lock Head that fits seamlessly into the latest Dell laptops and tablets with a wedge lock slot
- ClickSafe® Locking Technology provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Dell wedge lock slot found on most Dell laptops, increasing employee compliance (Industry standard Kensington Security Slot anchor also included for your convenience)
- Hidden Pin™ Technology is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick, all part of our robust 5mm custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K66639M), Supervisor Keyed (K66639S) and Like Keyed (K66639L) options
- Carbon Steel Cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot & Rotate Cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement
Tough Lock Head
Offering security for devices built with the Dell wedge lock slot, the 10mm Lock Head provides trusted protection that only Kensington can provide. The Lock Head fits slim devices securely while allowing them to remain in complete contact with flat surfaces.
ClickSafe® 2.0 Security Anchor for Wedge Lock Slot & Kensington Security Slot
The ClickSafe® Security Anchor is installed into either the wedge lock slot or industry standard Kensington Security Slot. Then the ClickSafe lock head can be attached in a single click with one hand, providing an unparalleled combination of security and convenience for higher employee compliance
Hidden Pin™ Technology with robust custom key-management solutions
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver® 2.0 and ClickSafe® 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, the ClickSafe 2.0 Keyed Lock for Dell Devices delivers protection with flexibility.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
Pivot & Rotate Cable
Fully rotating cable creates greater freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.