The latest generation of ultra-thin laptops and devices often lack enough ports to allow users to be truly productive. The SD5560T docking station offers a wealth of connectivity options and requires no drivers or downloads. Working with both Windows and macOS, SD5560T is compatible with Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4 and USB-C devices. SD5560T supports up to two external displays via HDMI and USB-C for Thunderbolt-enabled devices. Remain connected and productive with 2 x USB-C ports, 4 x USB-A ports, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port, 1 x Audio Combo jack, 1 x HDMI 2.0 port and an additional Thunderbolt 3 port.* All backed by data transfer speeds up to 40Gbps and 96W Power Delivery to keep your device charged - via a single connection. * When used with USB-C Alt Mode laptops, this Thunderbolt 3 port is downgraded to USB 2.0 and does not support video or daisy chaining features.
- Universally compatible, this docking station works with Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, and USB-C laptops running Windows or macOS. Perfect for hot-desking, mixed deployment environments and home office use.
- Thunderbolt™ technology allows users to transfer up to 40Gbps of data, video and audio (10Gbps for USB-C 3.2 Gen2 laptops and 5Gbps for USB-C 3.2 Gen1 laptops) using the included 0.8m (2.6') Thunderbolt 3 cable, for a powerful plug-and-play experience.
- Single or Dual 4K video output for Thunderbolt-enabled devices lets you extend visual productivity with the resolution, contrast and colour depth of Ultra HD (Single or Dual 4K @ 60Hz) via 1 x HDMI 2.0 port and 1 x additional Thunderbolt 3 port. USB-C Alt Mode devices support a single monitor via the HDMI port (DP1.2 at 4K/30Hz and DP1.4 at 4K/60Hz).
- 96W Power Delivery allows you to quickly and easily charge any Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4 or USB-C-enabled laptop (USB-C laptops must support Power Delivery).
- A productive desktop setup, this 10-port universal docking features multiple ports for connecting peripherals and accessories: 2 x front USB-C 3.2 Gen2 ports (1 x 5V/1.5A/10Gbps, 1 x 9V/2.22A/10Gbps), 4 x USB-A ports (1 x front 3.2 Gen2 5V/0.9A/10Gbps, 3 x rear (2 x supporting 3.2 Gen1 5V/0.9A/5Gbps, 1 x 3.2 Gen2 5V/0.9A/10Gbps), 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port, 1 x audio combo jack, 1 x HDMI 2.0 port, 1 x Thunderbolt 3 port (when used with USB-C Alt Mode laptops, this Thunderbolt 3 port is downgraded to USB 2.0 and does not support video or daisy chaining features).
- Designed to support horizontal and vertical placement on the desktop.
- Free Kensington DockWorks™ software for the best connection, performance and security from your Kensington dock.
- A three-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.