The Surface Go is the next generation of laptop replacements, offering an incredible combination of productivity and portability. Valuable mobile investments need to be protected to prevent damage and the cost of replacement. Kensington’s designers have worked closely with Microsoft as a member of the Designed for Surface programme to adapt the BlackBelt™ Rugged Case for Surface Go. It surrounds the Surface Go in military-grade drop protection with an integrated hand strap for worry-free carrying. The Type Cover easily attaches and detaches without removing the protective case, and a form-fitting Surface Pen holder and tether keeps the pen handy. The BlackBelt Rugged Case’s strategic cut-outs preserve unobstructed access to the Surface Go’s kick stand, buttons, ports and camera.
- Ready for anything, this case meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids and MIL-STD-810G drop testing.
- Integrated silicone hand strap provides a built-in, convenient and worry-free way to collaborate while incorporating mobility into your Surface Go/Surface Go 2
- Type Cover channel and quick-fold design allows you to quickly and easily attach or detach the Type Cover without removing the rugged case protection and allows the Type Cover to be folded along the backside of the case
- Unobstructed access is designed for the Microsoft Surface Go with strategic cut-outs that allow for full functionality of accessories
- Surface pen holder and tether is an integrated form-fitting high convenience area that secures your pen from loss and keeps it ready for use