For style and security, the SafeStand iMac® locking station delivers with a design that complements the iMac aesthetic. It can bolt directly to the desktop or tabletop and features the revolutionary ClickSafe lock that secures in just one click, combined with our Ultra cable for strong, anti-theft security. SafeStand won’t impede viewing in any way and allows for full screen adjustability. SafeStand’s cable management not only helps clean up your desk top, it also secures your wired peripherals. Master keyed option allows administrative access for IT managers, while simplifying key management. Register & Retrieve™ offers quick, secure and easy key replacement. Compatible with 21" and 27" iMac models from 2010 and later. <<< DELETE THIS LINE FOR EMEA >>>
- SafeDome®, the sleek yet sturdy metal housing has been tested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, assembles easily and can be quickly attached to the iMac stand with minimal effort.
- ClickSafe® locking technology allows the lock head to be attached with one hand in a single click.
- The included mounting base can be bolted to a tabletop or desktop for an un-movable level of anti-theft security in a public or multi-user environment.
- A convenient cable management pass-through allows you to route the cables for wired USB accessories such as a keyboard or mouse through SafeStand, keeping them tidy and secure.
- SafeStand will not impede viewing in any way and allows for full screen adjustability.
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s online key registration program, allows for quick, secure and free key replacement if ever lost or stolen.
- Master keyed option allows administrative access for IT managers, while simplifying key management.