Get the most from any HDMI-enabled display with the CV4200H USB-C 4K/8K HDMI Adapter. Easily connect another display to an open USB-C (must support DisplayPort Alt Mode), Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4 or USB4 port for stunning video quality - up to 4K @ 120Hz or 8K @ 60Hz - higher than most adapters. Universally compatible, this adapter works with Windows, macOS and Chrome OS, as well as 1080p @ 60Hz legacy displays. Plug and play, so there are no drivers to download, install, or update. A compact design makes it easy to take anywhere. Built to last, with a two-year warranty, so you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
- Easily add an additional HDMI display to your setup. The adapter supports monitors, TVs and projectors up to 8K @ 60Hz and 4K @ 120Hz. CV4200H can easily connect to legacy displays, delivering 1080p @ 60Hz video. For USB-C use, your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode. The maximum resolution on Mac is 4K @ 60Hz.
- Universally compatible, designed to work with Windows 10 or later, macOS 11 or later and Chrome OS 44 or later.
- Works perfectly with the latest USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4 and USB4 devices (for USB-C use, your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode).
- Simply plug in the adapter and it works. No drivers or software to download, install, or update.
- The small footprint of the adapter makes it easy to deploy or to take with you on the go.
- Premium construction, tested to meet and exceed Kensington’s high standards, this adapter is built to last, leveraging premium components.
- A two-year limited warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.