An exceptional value, this USB-A Headset with Volume Controls delivers high-quality stereo sound, wide dynamic range, and deep bass thanks to 40mm drivers. Additional features include an adjustable padded headband that fits heads of all ages; plush foam ear pads wrapped in a soft leatherette for hours of comfortable use; a noise-canceling microphone; easily adjustable volume level and mic mute controls; robust design, with a six-foot cord for flexible movement; a safe listening limiter to help protect ears from excessive loudness; multi-device compatibility (Windows, Mac, Chromebook); and a one-year warranty.
- 40mm drivers with deep bass and a wide dynamic range deliver exceptional sound.
- Designed to fit heads of all ages, the adjustable headband is padded and the foam ear pads are wrapped in a soft leatherette cover to provide hours of comfortable use. The flexible boom-style microphone can be rotated up to 270°. Robust design with durable materials, including a 1.8m USB cable that allows for flexible movement make this headset ideal for learning environments, call centres, business professionals and gamers.
- A noise-cancelling microphone uses passive resistance technology to filter out ambient noise for optimum speech clarity. Easily adjust volume and mute the microphone with easy-to-reach controls built right into the USB cable.
- Safe listening limit sets the maximum output to 94dB to protect ears from hearing loss associated with excessive loudness.
- These headphones work with Windows, Mac and Chromebook devices.
- A one-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.