Stylish caddy centrally stores and charges MacBook, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPods, freeing up desktop space and eliminating desktop clutter.
London, December 1 2021 – Available to purchase today, Apple users in the UK and Europe will be able to transform their workspace with Kensington®’s latest product for a tidy and stylish desk. The StudioCaddy™, with Qi Wireless Charging for Apple Devices, is a versatile, space-saving solution that not only organises all the devices in the Apple ecosystem, but keeps them charged and within reach. The StudioCaddy™ is the latest organization solution from the worldwide leader in laptop security locks, desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business, and home office professionals.
Ideal for use in both homes and offices, StudioCaddy reduces clutter and provides a stylish, yet functional, solution for centrally showcasing and storing Apple devices. StudioCaddy features a dual Qi charger and multiple USB charging ports to ensure that all of the user’s devices are fully-charged and ready to go, when needed.
Features and Benefits:
- Organises the entire Apple ecosystem – Designed exclusively for Apple, StudioCaddy enables users to store and charge their MacBook, iPad, iPhone, and AirPods in a single location in the attractive, space-saving stand.
- Dual Qi charger – The integrated dual Qi charger works with any Qi-enabled iPhone and also charges AirPods. The charger module magnetically attaches to the MacBook/iPad stand to minimise the storage footprint, but can be detached for added flexibility.
- USB ports add charging options – USB-A and USB-C ports provide added charging options to support additional iPad, iPhone, AirPods, or AppleWatch (charging cables not included).
- Storage for MacBook and iPad – The space-saving stand cradles a MacBook Pro or MacBook Air in a vertical (closed) position. The iPad holder allows for viewing and story of iPad or iPad Pro in landscape or portrait orientations.
- Keep your case in place – StudioCaddy is compatible with most iPhone cases (up to 3mm thick), and most iPad cases (including Kensington’s popular BlackBelt line of protective iPad cases), Apple Magic Keyboard, and Apple Smart Keyboard Folio.
“Many consumers and business users have come to rely upon the Apple ecosystem to keep them connected and deliver a seamless flow of information across their various devices,” explained Lisa Schuiteboer-Shuler, Ergonomic Category Marketing Manager at Kensington. “Along with the unparalleled convenience of having instantaneous access to information and communication services synchronised across a user’s iMac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch, comes the clutter caused by the often tangled assortment of chargers and cables. The StudioCaddy complements the Apple design element by bringing all of the devices together into a stylish and simple, clean, and functional technology centrepiece.”
The new Kensington StudioCaddy with Qi Wireless Charging for Apple Devices (K59090WW) is backed by a two-year warranty and is available now through Amazon for £129.99/€145.99.
Follow Kensington on:
- Instagram: Instagram.com/Kensington_tech
- Facebook: facebook.com/KensingtonTech
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/Kensington
- Twitter: @Kensington
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business, and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington strives to anticipate the needs and challenges of the ever-evolving workplace and craft professional-tier award-winning solutions for organisations committed to providing peak professionals the tools they need to thrive. The company prides itself as The Professionals’ Choice, and on its core values surrounding design, quality, support, and sustainability.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks. Kensington is a division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers, and manufacturers of branded business, academic, and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is a registered trademark of ACCO Brands. Kensington The Professionals’ Choice is a trademark of ACCO Brands. All other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2021 Kensington Computer Products Group, a division of ACCO Brands. All rights reserved.