The best wireless mouse options for remote work are:
- Pro Fit® Ergo Wireless Mouse
- Pro Fit® Bluetooth® Mobile Mouse
- Pro Fit® Full-Size Wireless Mouse
- Pro Fit® Mobile Retractable Mouse
- Mouse for Life – Wireless and Wired Options
Finding the best wireless mouse for remote work can be challenging. You need to find one that is convenient, durable, and dependable. But it also needs to be lightweight and comfortable to handle.
Having a reliable and efficient way to navigate your laptop is one of the most important factors of your productivity regardless of where you are working from.
That’s why in this article we’ll list several options for wireless mice to let you know what makes each mouse unique, and the main pros and cons of each device so you can feel confident in finding the best mouse for your needs!
Here is a list of all the best wireless mouse options for remote workers:
Our Top 5 Contenders for Best Wireless Mice Options for Remote Work
When it comes to peripherals and office essentials, best is often subjective. What’s best for you depends on a few things including the type of work you do and your personal work style.
That’s why we’ve rounded up five of our most practical and wireless mice to give you a sense of what sort will best aid your remote home routine.
Got a click-intensive job? Try the Pro Fit® Ergo wireless mouse.
This ergonomic mouse sports a contoured shape and 46.7-degree slope to keep your hand in a neutral position and thus eliminates the soft tissue compression, known to be one cause of carpal tunnel syndrome. It’ll feel like shaking hands with your mouse.
It even comes with an extended lip to support your pinky finger and the muscles in your hand.
Why we love it:
- It’s plug and play: You’ve got better things to do than fiddle with hardware.
- Six-button design: Comfort marries functionality with a scroll wheel plus DPI buttons to change scrolling speed.
- Nano receiver storage: Take your mouse with you wherever you work without worrying about losing your receiver.
- Efficient power usage: One AA battery lasts up to a year. The mouse will even tell you via flashing red light when it’s almost time to replace the battery.
- Ergonomist-approved: A 2019 study done by independent ergonomists rated our vertical mouse as the most comfortable mouse on the market.
If you’re on the go a lot, the Pro Fit® Bluetooth® mobile mouse is an easy, convenient choice.
A high-definition laser gives you precise pointing, while Bluetooth® technology gets you up and scrolling in seconds. It has a scroll wheel, an automatic power-off feature, and is compatible with a wide range of operating systems.
A Bluetooth® mobile mouse is great when:
- You’ve got a thin laptop: Chromebooks™ and Ultrabooks™ are super popular, but they achieve their thinness by eliminating things like CD-ROMS and many ports. When you’ve got limited USB ports, a Bluetooth® mouse makes sure they stay free for other accessories.
- You’re ambidextrous: Use a mouse with your left hand? The symmetrical design lets you switch to whichever side of the brain you’re feeling.
- You don’t want extras: Sometimes you need nine buttons with 36 possible combinations – sometimes you just want to keep it simple. With this mouse, you can embrace functionality over frills and keep it simple, smarty.
Are you tired of charging your mouse, but want something with more functionality? Check out the Pro Fit® Full-Size Wireless Mouse.
Featuring a high-definition optical sensor, this mouse is perfect for personal or professional use. You can easily move files, music, or pictures between your computer and portable devices quickly and efficiently with a high-speed wireless connection. The contoured shape supports your hand for hours of comfortable mousing - even during long work sessions.
We’re huge fans of the Pro Fit® Full-Size Wireless Mouse because of its:
- Ergonomic, right-handed shape with soft rubber grip:: Add comfort and productivity to your day with the Pro-Fit full-size wireless mouse. A contoured shape and soft rubber grip provide a natural feel and all-day ease of use.
- Plug-and-play USB connection: Plug it in and get to work. That’s especially great when you switch between computers a lot.
- Forward/back buttons: The forward/back buttons provide the most effective means to navigate through windows and web pages. Plus, the unique scroll wheel is designed for both comfort and precision.
Maybe you want a wired mouse, but you don’t want to deal with the wire… we’ve got you covered. The Pro Fit® mobile retractable mouse gives you the best of both worlds.
The retractable USB cable stores neatly inside the mouse when you’re on the move, then gives you the plug-and-play reliability of a wired mouse when you need it. That makes it extra convenient when you travel and need something reliable but easy to pack.
Try the Pro Fit® Wireless Mid-Size Mouse if you:
- Need a simple, practical mouse solution: With simple controls and a compact design, you’ll have accurate pointing power anywhere.
- Prefer an older Windows operating system: Windows 7 and even XP remain popular around the world, running on hundreds of millions of machines. This mouse works with them just fine.
The Pro Fit™ Mid-Size Mouse – available in wireless or wired flavors – is the One Mouse to Rule Them All. Ergonomic design, high definition optical sensor and reliable Plug & Play operation with USB connection, just what we reach for when we need something that will get our job done – and let us keep getting our job done. Forever.
Let Kensington Point You in the Right Direction
What’s the best wireless mouse for working from home? The one that gives you the features you need while letting you deploy them comfortably to maximize your productivity. From multi-button controllers to productivity-maximizing minimalism, we’ve shown you our top five wireless mice. The ones we think you’ll find effective for your work-from-home setup.
Browse our entire computer mouse collection and find the one that fits you just right, now!