Let the leader in professional desktop performance make your transition to USB-C connectivity as smooth as possible with the SD4500 USB-C Universal Dock that works with Windows®, Mac OS® and Chrome OS® devices. A single cable lets you quickly plug in your laptop and have instant access to all your peripheral desktop accessories, including 4K video and data transfer. Zero Footprint mounting is ideal for workstations with limited space (mount sold separately) and it’s Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible.
- Best for: USB-C Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K (does not support USB-C Power Delivery)
- Connection technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, macOS 10.10 or above, Windows 7 or above
- No of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 1 x HDMI v2.0 and 1 x DisplayPort v1.2
- Maximum Resolution: Single monitor: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz and Dual monitors: 4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz (macOS and Chrome OS devices only support a single display)
- Plug & Play installation without need for drivers or downloads (macOS and Windows 7 require a one-time driver download)
- System requirements: Host device must support DisplayPort Alt mode over USB-C, as well as Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for multi-monitor support. Mac and Chrome do not support dual displays via MST today.
- Warranty: 3 Years