ComboGenie for ClickSafe® Master Coded Laptop Locks
Greater flexibility for users and administrators.
About This Product
Eliminate the risk of forgotten or reset combinations while ensuring a higher level of security. The Kensington ClickSafe® Combination ComboGenie employs two-factor authentication to allow administrators with both the ComboGenie and proper administrator's code to discover the combination for all locks within their scope. Using the ComboGenie the administrator can open any of the Kensington ClickSafe® Combination Master Coded Combination Laptop Locks (sold separately) being managed by the administrator. The result is greater security, reliability and reduced downtime from lost or forgotten combinations.
- Genie´s two-factor authentication process allows for secure combination recovery by authorized administrators
- Must be used with the ClickSafe Combination Laptop Lock on Demand (K64679US), the ClickSafe Combination Ultra Laptop Lock (K64681) or the ClickSafe Master Combination Expansion Loop (K64682)
- Required administrator code
- Colour: Black
- Access Type: Custom
- Engagement Type: Clicksafe
- Period of Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Warranty Type: Unknown
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 28mm / 1.1"
- Width: 12mm / 0.5"
- Depth: 31mm / 1.2"
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.