AC12 Security Charging Cabinet
Professional-Level Storage, Power & Security for Multiple Mobile Devices
About This Product
With more tablets, Chromebooks™, and 2-in-1 hybrids being deployed in classrooms, healthcare offices and retail or hospitality businesses, the need for a solution that can store, charge and secure those devices overnight is greater than ever. The AC12 Security Charging Cabinet features slide-out drawers that provide an easier check-in/check-out experience for teachers or administrators. The cabinet holds 12 devices measuring up to 14”, and with the cabinet running on AC power, it can safely charge all 12 devices simultaneously.
- Lockable AC charging cabinet with individual sliding drawers for 12 devices
- Fits devices up to 14”, including Chromebook™, Surface™/Surface Pro, MacBook Air®, iPad®, Galaxy® Tab and laptops
- Tamper-resistant, locking door opens wide for easy access
- Four rubber wheels allow cabinet to spin and roll in any direction
- Locking foot pedals on two front wheels ensure cabinet won’t roll out of position
- AC power strip accommodates each device’s own power cord
- Certifications and Compliance: RoHS, REACH, Prop65, WEEE, Green Dot, FCC, C TUV US, TUV Bauart, TUV CB, CE, RCM
- Individual lock keys included. Master access keys can be ordered.
- Depth: 14” (354mm)
- Width: 10” (254mm)
- Height: 1.8” (45mm)
Ample Storage & AC Power
Cabinet holds up to 12 devices where they can be securely stored for charging up to 90 watts each. Rugged dividers with convenient cable routing help manage cord clutter.
Complete with a genuine Kensington lock, the front door swings wide for easy access to the cabinet interior
Universal Device Design
The cabinet accommodates a wide variety of devices up to 14 inches, including the Chromebook™, Surface™/Surface Pro, MacBook Air®, iPad®, Galaxy® Tab, laptops and more
Each drawer partially slides out so you can easily place your device into the cabinet
Pre-Installed Free-Spinning Wheels
The cabinet can be rolled in any direction and rotates 360 degrees, making it extremely easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces
Dual Wheel Locks
Locking foot pedals on the two front wheels can be engaged with a simple push downward to severely limit movement. Lift the pedals to unlock, and the wheels once again move freely.