KeyFolio™ Pro 2 Removable Keyboard, Case & Stand- Red
Bluetooth® keyboard for iPad® 4th gen, 3rd gen & iPad 2
About This Product
The Kensington KeyFolio™ Pro 2 provides a high-performance removable keyboard optimized for the touch typist. Built-in Bluetooth technology delivers wireless operation and one button set-up. A secured Velcro® fastener ensures tablet vertical stability with viewing angels from 70˚ to 20˚. This lightweight 3-in-1 design is optimized for travel and in-case use plus protects your iPad from wear and scratches.
- Tactile keyboard with high-performance keys optimized for touch typist
- Removable Bluetooth® keyboard delivers wireless operation
- Secured Velcro® fastener ensures tablet vertical stability
- View angle range from 70˚ to 20˚
- Compact and functional 3-in-1 design
- Folds flat for in case use
- Easy port access to all controls and connector
- Cut outs for I/O ports, speakers, front and back cameras
- Also available in dark brown and caramel
- Colour Group: Red
- Colour: Red
- Custom / Stock: Stock
- Durable / Consumable: Durable
- Package Type: Retail
- Primary Supported Device: Tablet
- Private Label: NO
- MAKE vs BUY: Buy
Full-size keyboard with 6 rows of keys including full sized shift keys, a familiar layout and iPad-specific functions (Home Button, Volume, Brightness).
Secure Attachment and Protection
The form-fitting basket design holds your iPad securely in place while also maintaining the thin form factor you love about the iPad. An ultra-soft interior protects your iPad screen from scratches.
Multiple Viewing Angles Made Easy, Even on Your Lap
The KeyFolio Pro's magnetic construction enables multiple viewing angles. Simply remove the keyboard and enjoy infinite viewing angles to suit your needs. Plus the thin and stable keyboard works well on your lap for productivity your way.
Integrated Stylus Holder
Use the built-in stylus holder to carry a Kensington Virtuoso Stylus available in a variety of colours. Stylus holder is accessible even when the folio is closed. (Stylus sold separately)