Wireless Presenter with Red Laser
The presenter that helps make your point
About This Product
The Kensington Wireless Presenter with Red Laser puts you in control of your presentation and your audience. Conveniently portable and easy-to-use, it allows you to focus on what matters most - your presentation. Simple forward & back controls are complemented with a clever blackout out screen button letting you hide your slides whilst you manage them or direct attention away from the screen and to you. Plug & Play 2.4GHz of wireless technology means you don't need to worry about interference from other devices or unnecessary cables. The bright red laser beam makes illuminating your key points easy. The presenter remote is ergonomically styled to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- 2.4GHz wireless USB receiver prevents interference and stores inside presenter when not in use for safe keeping
- Battery indicator light warns when battery power is low
- Comfortable and easy to use design with intuitive laser, forward, back and blackout screen controls
- PC and Mac® compatible
- Provides control of PowerPoint® and Keynote® with no drivers needed
- Red laser pointer perfect for highlighting your main messages
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- USB Plug & Play
- USB receiver deactives battery when inserted into presenter for storage preventing accidental battery drain
- Wireless range of up to 20m
- macOS X 10.11
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Compatibility: macOS X 10.11, Vista, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, XP
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Controls: Presentation Controls
- Features: Auto Power Off, Wireless USB Receiver Storage
- Laser Pointer: Red
- Sensor: Laser
- USB Receiver Size: Standard
- Wireless Type: 2.4Ghz
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 100mm / 3.9"
- Width: 20mm / 0.8"
- Depth: 45mm / 1.8"
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
The surface of the Wireless Presenter features an ergonomic shape with a rubberized, textured grip, so it rests comfortably in the hands during your presentations.