SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Universal Dual 4K Docking Station with 85W Power Delivery - Windows and Mac
Plug Into the Power of One
About This Product
For over 35 years, Kensington has been The Professionals’ Choice for desktop productivity solutions. Continuously supporting the most advanced technology, Kensington has engineered the game-changing SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station for Windows and Mac. Whether you’re a video editor, graphic designer, content creator, gamer, or just someone who wants to simplify a 4K workspace, you get more—more speed, more pixels, more power, and more possibilities. Accommodating a single Thunderbolt 3 cable carrying up to 40Gbps of data, which is enough bandwidth to simultaneously run two 4K monitors at 60fps, while also providing up to 85W of laptop charging, the SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station is a power user’s solution for hyper-productivity.
- Best for: Thunderbolt 3 Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection technology: Thunderbolt 3 (Cross-platform compatibility)
- USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 2.0 (85W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or above, Windows 10
- No of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 1 x DisplayPort v1.2++ and 1 x Thunderbolt 3 port
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single monitor: 5K (5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz) and Dual monitors: 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- Plug & Play installation without need for drivers or downloads
- System requirements: Only compatible with laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 ports; not backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 or Thunderbolt 2. For Windows based devices, ensure your laptop supports Power Delivery.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- macOS X 10.12 or above
- Windows 10
- Compatibility: macOS X 10.12 or above, Windows 10
- Connections: 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet (LAN) Female
- Connectivity: Wired
- Features: VESA 100x100mm, VESA 75x75mm
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 26mm / 1"
- Width: 217mm / 8.6"
- Depth: 85mm / 3.4"
3 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
This progressive Thunderbolt 3 dock works with both Windows PCs and Mac computers to provide ultimate flexibility.
Thunderbolt 3 Technology — The Apex of USB-C Performance
Brings lightening fast data transfer speeds up to 40Gbps to your desktop setup, allowing you to transfer a 4K movie in less than 30 seconds and connect two 4K displays with nearly 16 million more pixels than an HDTV – all while supplying power to your host.
5K or 4K for Dual Monitors
The perfect solution for business professionals, designers, and gamers, the 5K or 4K for connections support the crisp resolution, contrast and color depth of Ultra HD (4096x2160 30bpp @ 60Hz). Using DisplayPort and a Thunderbolt 3 port using a USB-C to HDMI adapter (K33993WW), you’ll see more pixels with more speed than ever before (adapter sold separately).
85W Power Delivery
Use a single Thunderbolt 3 cable to dock and charge your device, and keep your laptop powered up while you’re working.
USB Ports/2.1A Charging Port
Expand your device’s productivity capabilities by plugging your peripheral accessories into one USB-C 5Gbps port with 15W, two USB 3.0 ports (one of which is a 2.1A charging port), one DisplayPort++, one Gigabit Ethernet port, and 3.5mm headphone and microphone jacks.
In addition to the other accessories you connect via USB, you can also connect up to 5 Thunderbolt 3 devices by daisy-chaining them together using the dual Thunderbolt 3 ports as in/out ports.
Kensington Security Slot™
Allows you to protect your technology investment from potential thieves by easily implementing a cable lock from the #1 brand in physical device security.
Zero Footprint Mounting
The dock can be mounted to the back of any VESA-compatible external display (mounting plate (K33959WW) sold separately), allowing you to keep your desktop less cluttered.