ClickSafe® Keyed Laptop Lock for Dell® Laptops and Tablets — Master Keyed
The 1-Step Security Solution
About This Product
Give your employees superior and effortless laptop security with the ClickSafe® Keyed Laptop Lock designed for Dell® laptops and tablets. One-click, keyless engagement combines with premium materials and anti-theft technology to make protecting laptops easier than ever.
- Tamper-resistant, disk-style lock provides near-impenetrable theft protection
- ClickSafe® Lock provides one-step security after a modified ClickSafe Security Anchor has been installed into the Wedge slot on some Dell laptops, increasing employee compliance
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and Rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Master Access allows both the user and administrators to unlock or reset locks at any time
Strong Lock Head
Tested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, the lock is tamper-resistant and will durably perform time after time
The disk-style lock utilizes a built-in defense system that is nearly impossible to bump or pick, resisting attempts at tampering
ClickSafe® Security Anchors
Included are anchors that fit either the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot™ or the Wedge security slot. The anchor securely mounts into the corresponding slot on the device and allows a ClickSafe lock head to be attached in a single click.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
With a simple click onto the ClickSafe Security Anchor on your device, the lock securely attaches without the need to use a key
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen
Provides administrative access, so the IT manager can have a key for all locks while each user has their own individual lock and key. Each employee can protect their device with their lock while a master key provides IT universal access to unlock any piece of equipment for upgrades, relocation, replacement or misplaced/lost keys.