SD4700P Universal USB-C and USB 3.0 Docking Station
Extending the life of your docking station investments
About This Product
For over 35 years, Kensington has been The Professionals’ Choice for desktop productivity solutions. Supporting the latest technology while extending the life of your docking solution investments, Kensington has engineered the SD4700P Universal USB-C and USB 3.0 Docking Station using the most stable and trusted technology. Accommodating the latest computers with USB-C ports while also accommodating legacy computers with USB 3.0 ports, the SD4700P Universal USB-C and 3.0 Docking Station is the ideal docking solution for computing environments transitioning to USB-C.
- Universal Docking Station is a savvy technology investment for evolving and mixed computer environments – conveniently connecting any laptop equipped with USB-C or USB 3.0 and supporting both Windows and Mac.
- Simple Setup allows you to connect and quickly transfer audio, video, data and power (supported USB-C devices only), keeping your workspace clean and clutter-free, while also easily accommodating roaming computer environments and flexible workspaces.
- DisplayPort++/HDMI provides flexible video connections with support up to 2560x1600 for a single monitor or 2048x1152 for dual monitors via DisplayLink.
- Six USB Ports extends the productivity capabilities of today’s thin laptops via one USB-C port, and five USB 3.0 ports, one of which is a 2.1A fast-charging port to power up a tablet or smartphone.
- 135W Power Supply Adapter provides ample power for dock and up to 60W of power for devices connected via Power Delivery (PD) USB-C.
- Combo 3.5mm Headphone & Microphone Jack lets users easily connect their favourite headset.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port provides a reliable 1Gb wired networking connection between computers for faster downloads from corporate intranet or internet
- Kensington Security Slot protects your technology investment via easy implementation of a cable lock
- Zero Footprint Mounting provides the option to attach the dock to the back of any VESA® compatible external display
- macOS X 10.12 or above
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Compatibility: macOS X 10.12 or above, Windows 10, Windows 7
- Connections: 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet (LAN) Female
- Connectivity: Wired
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for Windows 8.4 M0 (38240) (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 , Windows 10)
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for OS X and macOS 4.1 (38240) (Mac OS X 10.9 Maveri, Mac OS X 10.8 Mounta, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow L, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosem, Mac OS X 10.11 El Ca, Mac OS X 10.12 Sierr, macOS 10.13 High Sie)
Universal Docking Station
A savvy technology investment for evolving and mixed computer environments, the SD4700P connects to any laptop equipped with USB-C or USB 3.0, and supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Deploying a universal dock has never been easier. The SD4700P offers quick connections to transfer audio, video, data and power (supported USB-C devices only). Supporting clean and clutter-free workspaces, while also accommodating roaming computer environments and flexible workspaces, the SD4700P was designed with simplicity in mind.
Providing support for flexible video connections, the SD4700P will support up to 2560x1600 for a single monitor or 2048x1152 for dual monitors.
Six USB Ports
Extending the productivity capabilities of today’s thin laptops, the SD4700P provides one USB-C port, and five USB 3.0 ports, one of which is a 2.1A fast-charging port to power up a tablet or smartphone.
135W Power Supply Adapter
Providing ample power for the dock and up to 60W of power for devices connected via Power Delivery (PD) USB-C, the SD4700P is a powerful dock.
Combo 3.5mm Headphone & Microphone Jack
Connect your favourite headset with ease.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable 1Gb wired networking connection between computers for faster downloads from the corporate intranet or internet.
Kensington Security Slot
Allows you to easily implement a cable lock from the No. 1 brand in physical device security to protect your technology investment from potential thieves.
Zero Footprint Mounting
The dock can be mounted to the back of any VESA-compatible external display (mounting plate (K33959WW) sold separately), allowing you to keep your desktop less cluttered.