Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit
Maintain control of your computer equipment with a master keyed solution
About This Product
The Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit – On Demand includes everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse.
- Lock down a desktop computer and mulitple peripherals with one convenient kit
- 8', 6.5mm high-carbon, cut-resistant steel cable secures individual items together
- Anchor plate secures equipment without a Kensington Security Slot
- Cable trap secures a wired keyboard and mouse
- Patented pick resistent Kensington lock ships with two keys. Master keys available separately through secure on-line product registration.
- On-line key registration makes ordering master keys or replacing lost keys secure and easy: www.register.kensington.com
- Best For: Desktop PCs
- Cable Length (ft/m): 8/2.4
- Cable Thickness (mm): 5.3
- Lock Management: Master Access On Demand
- Lock Type: Keyed
- Optimised For: Control, Practicality
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
What are the Advantages of Ordering Master Access On Demand Locks?
Our On Demand Lock program provides you with all the protection of a Master Key with the added convenience of being able to order more locks online for fast delivery, under the same Master Key configuration as your needs grow. Once we’ve authorized your Master Key we’ll be able to ensure that any locks you order in the future are slaves to your existing Master Key.
How do I order Master Access On Demand Locks?
Ordering is a simple 3 step process.
1. Order your On Demand Locks from Kensington.com or your IT Reseller. We will ship you locks with individual user keys so you can use them immediately.
2. Order your Master Key at www.kensington.com/OnDemandKey. We’ll send a Master key to you and create and On Demand Account for authorization of future orders.
3. Upon delivery of your locks, register your key codes and your master key code at www.kensington.com/Register&Retrieve for safe keeping.
Register & Retrieve™ Online Lock Management
Keeping track of your locks and keys is easy with Register & Retrieve™. Register & Retrieve™ is our online management tool is specifically designed with organizations in mind. Register your locks and you'll be able to order replacement keys, organize your locks into groups and share administration access with your trusted peers.
Shop with confidence
We accept these trusted payment methods