Everything you need to safeguard your desktop computer and peripherals
With an 8 ft. high-carbon steel cable, anchor plate, and a Kensington keyed lock, the Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit - Supervisor-Only Access has everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse. Even devices without a Kensington Security Slot can be secured.
- 8' cut-resistant, carbon strengthened steel cable secures individual items together
- Lock down a desktop computer and multiple peripherals with one convenient kit
- Includes 2 adapters to secure any device with a Kensington Security Slot.
- Cable trap secures a wired keyboard and mouse
- Pick resistant Kensington lock ships with two keys
- Other access options are available. Contact 855-692-0054 for application assistance and bid pricing
- Anchor plate secures equipment without a Kensington Security Slot
- Hidden Pin™ technology ensures tubular locks cannot be picked offering the highest level of security
- Free Register & Retrieve™ on-line key and combination code registration for secure key replacement or code retrieval
- 8´ galvanized steel cable, 7x7 wire configuration, High carbon cut resistant wire, 7 pin with anti-pick feature lock head (Patent # 7,500,371) includes 2 user keys, Stamped steel and plated K-slot adapters (2) and cable trap (1), 3M VHB industrial adhesive tape on stick on anchor for non-Kensington Security Slot equipped peripherals - 1 square inch (645 squire mm).