The Kensington ClickSafe® Keyed Twin Laptop Lock - Master is designed for effortless protection of computers, peripherals and your business´s most important data. Locks attach to hardware in a single step. Just one click and it´s secure. There´s no need for employees to insert a key or follow multiple steps. ClickSafe combines a cable made from superior materials with a tamper-proof disc-style lock to deliver the strongest security available in a cable lock.
- Security in one step-simplified design protects computers and peripherals with a click
- Watch employee compliance rates rise! ClickSafe makes security effortless
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near-impenetrable protection
- Super-strong steel cable provides the strongest physical security on the market
- Attaches to laptops, external hard drives or other peripherals via the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers
- Master access keying protects multiple computers and peripherals with a single master key for the utmost in control
- Lock heads measure 12.7mm wide by 31.5mm long, Dual one click lock heads: 3 rotational degrees of freedom, Disc style keying - highly pick resistant, Cables: 5 ft (1.524m) and 8 in (203mm) long, 5mm thick, carbon strengthened.