The power to travel light
Fly through airports with the Kensington Wall/Air Ultra Compact Notebook Power Adapter. It also charges other mobile devices, even in the air, so you´ll have fewer chargers to pack. And it uses an average of 30% less energy than conventional power adapters.
Confirm Laptop Compatibilty
Please select your laptop...
Use the Tip shown to charge the specific laptop model:
- 43% smaller and 32% lighter than standard power adapters
- Built-in USB power port charges mobile devices
- Travel pack includes airline charging cable, retractable mini USB charging cable, micro USB adapter tip and travel pouch
- Uses 30% less energy than conventional adapters
- Compatible with notebook computers from HP®/Compaq®, Dell®, Acer®, Toshiba®, Lenovo®/IBM®, Sony®, Gateway®, and Asus®
- Some notebook power tips may not be compatible with all notebook models of the manufacturers as shown. The most up-to-date compatibility information can be found by visiting www.kensington.com
- Some notebooks/devices have very specific electrical requirements that may result in no compatible notebook power tips being available for that notebook/device
- Based on regular 90 watt adapter
- Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 2.0A Max, Output: 14-17 VDC and 17-21 VDC (Color-coded selector dependant), Unit Dimensions: 4.5" (L) x 2.2" (W) x 0.8" (H) 114.5mm (L) x 56mm (W) x 20.5mm (H), Weight: 7.1oz; 200g, Built-In Protection: Over voltage, current, short circuit and temperature protection.