A second screen is just a USB connection away
Adding a second screen is now as easy as adding the Kensington Universal Multi-Display Adapter. With an additional screen, you can screen emails, chat, and work on your presentation, all at once without juggling, flipping or tabbing through open windows.
- Connect one end to your monitor cable, the other end to a USB port of your computer and you are done. Adding an extra screen is that easy
- Add up to six additional monitors to your computer, by connecting up to six adapters directly to your computer or through a USB hub
- Works with projectors too-simply connect the adapter to your notebook and the projector will automatically display your screen
- Included DVI to VGA adapter provides flexibility to connect to any type of monitor, projector or HDTV up to a 2048 X 1152 pixel resolution or 1080p
- Universal compatibility with all brands of computers via USB: Acer®, Apple, Asus®, Compaq®, Dell®, Gateway®, HP®, IBM®, Lenovo®, Sony®, Toshiba® and more
- Multi-Display Adapter powered off the USB port of your notebook. No external power supply needed
- Source: Jon Peddie Research
- Certain computers may restrict the number of adapters to 3, see instruction guide for details
- Operating Systems Compatibility: PC and Mac® compatible including Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit editions), Windows® Vista® sp1 (32-bit and 64-bit editions), Windows® XP (sp2, sp3, including Tablet PC editions). Mac® OS X 105.5 and Mac® OS X 10.4.11 or lat, Note to Mac® computer users: Video responsiveness of connected external monitor is reduced but functional for everyday computing., Product Interface: > USB connector: for connecting device to your computer via USB > Video Connector: for connecting display cable (monitor, projector, HDTV), DVI-I 24pin connector, VGA 15pin connector (by adding included DVI to VGA adapter), Optionally HDMI by purchasing a DVI to HDMI adapter (not included).Works with widescreen and standard computer monitor, projector or HDTV up to a 2048 X 1152 pixel resolution or 1080p, Package Content: >Universal multi-display adapter, USB cable, DVI to VGA adapter, quick start guide, CD for software drivers.
K33367 (sd100v), K33415 (sd200v), K33907, K33928, K33930 (sd300v) USB Display Driver for Windows 7, Vista, and XP, Version: 6.1.35912.0 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7)
K33367 (sd100v), K33415 (sd200v), K33907, K33928, K33930 (sd300v), K33955 (sd400v) USB Display Driver for Mac OS (MacOS)
Kensington sd3000v/sd3500v USB 3.0 docking stations (K33970/K33971/K33972/K33973) and K33928 Video Adapter Software Driver Version 7.0.43577.0 (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)