One adapter that powers more than just your laptop
Not only does the Kensington Wall Laptop Power Adapter with USB Power Port work with most notebooks, it even powers mobile devices such as mobile phones, smartphones, PDA, iPhone iPod, MP3 and more.
Confirm Laptop Compatibilty
Please select your laptop...
Use the Tip shown to charge the specific laptop model:
- Simple, reliable, secondary power adapter for home/office or on the go
- Ues 30% less energy than conventional adapters
- Compatible with the most popular laptop brands, including: Dell®, HP®, Compaq®, IBM®, Lenovo™, Toshiba®, Sony®, Gateway®, Acer®, Asus®
- Built-in USB power port charges mobile phones, smartphones, PDA, iPhone, iPod, MP3 and more
- Includes mini USB charging cable and micro USB adapter tip for charging your mobile devices
- Share one power source with multiple notebooks from different manufacturers
- Over current protection; over voltage protection; over temperature protection; short-circuit protection
- Guaranteed compatibility or your money back within 90 days of purchase. Visit warranty.kensington.com for more details.
- Input: 100 - 240VAC, 50 - 60Hz, 1.5A Max (Global AC (Mains) Compatible), Output: 14 - 17 VDC and 17 - 21VDC (Laptop Voltages) 90 watts continuous, Unit Dims: 5.63" (L) x 2.27" (W) x 1.17" (H), Built-In Protection: Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Protection Short Circuit Protection, Over Temperature Protection -- Disclaimer: Some tips may not be compatible with all laptop models of the manufacturers as shown. Some laptop/device.