Now one key is all you need to secure multiple workstations, monitors and printers. An ideal solution for any business or institution, the Kensington MicroSaver® Custom Keyed Duo Laptop Lock - Like Keyed has twin like-keyed locks that secure a workstation and peripheral with a single carbon-strengthened steel cable.
- Hidden Pin™ technology ensures tubular locks cannot be picked offering the highest level of security
- Tamper Evident™ technology alerts you that someone has tried to steal your device
- Anti-Shear™ technology protects against intrusion by force
- Shared access makes it easy to secure laptops, projectors and other equipment with multiple users
- Multi-stranded 1800mm long, 5.8mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core
- Online key code Register & Retrieve™ and replacement service
- Like Keyed locks protect your equipment from non-employee theft while giving employees the access they need to be productive, using shared, identical locks and keys
Protect your equipment from nonemployee theft while giving employees the access they need to be productive, using shared, identical locks and keys.
Give your office or lab a layer of security without restricting employee access. Shared, identical locks and keys protect your equipment from nonemployee theft, while giving key holders full access. Stretch departmental budgets by sharing nonessential equipment among an employee group. Shared access is ideal for specialized work environments where employees can check out laptops, A/V equipment and any other shared hardware themselves.
The MicroSaver® lock head features the patented T-bar locking mechanism. The T-bar provides a tight fit with the Kensington Security Slot. A rubber bumper ensures a snug fit between the lock and the security slot and protects your hardware. A further deterrent is the tamper evident feature. When a Kensington MicroSaver® lock is tampered with, it locks itself down and can even trap foreign keys.
All laptop locks are not the same; locks differ based on lock technology used, the ease of use and the level of security provided. This MicroSaver® lock is built to exacting engineering standards.
We provide two keys with each standard lock. Each key is stamped with a unique code. Register your code online and we’ll be able to send you a replacement key.
Our business is protecting yours
Kensington locks are made with high-carbon steel cables and tested under rigorous real-world conditions to resist lock-picking, corrosion, tampering and extreme environments. Our locks set the industry standards, and continue to exceed them.