With a long high-carbon steel cable, anchor plate, and a Kensington keyed lock, the Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit has everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse. Even devices without a Kensington Security Slot can be secured.
- Hidden Pin™ technology ensures tubular locks cannot be picked offering the highest level of security
- Lock down a desktop computer and multiple peripherals with one convenient kit
- Anchor plate secures equipment without a Kensington Security Slot
- Custom keyed options available ideal for offices, labs and libraries
- Online key code Register & Retrieve™ and replacement service
- Supplied with stamped steel and plated K-slot adapters (2) and cable trap (1)
- Cable trap secures a wired keyboard and mouse
- Multi-stranded 5.3mm thick, 2400mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core
- 3M VHB industrial adhesive tape on stick on anchor for non-Kensington Security Slot equipped peripherals - 1 square inch (645mm x 645mm)
- Two keys supplied
- Everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse
All Kensington locks are built to exacting engineering standards. This lock is rated as Safe Pro, a rating awarded to Kensington Security Locks that are tested under stringent test conditions by third party testing agencies for their ability to withstand attacks.
We provide two keys with each standard lock. Each key is stamped with a unique code. Register your code online and we’ll be able to send you a replacement key.
Our business is protecting yours
Kensington locks are made with high-carbon steel cables and tested under rigorous real-world conditions to resist lock-picking, corrosion, tampering and extreme environments. Our locks set the industry standards, and continue to exceed them.
Implement high-level, convenient on-site security. Physically secure your organisation’s equipment using any number of identical locks. One master key opens them all, giving you ultimate control and access. Lock down crucial IT infrastructure—from laptops and desktops to servers and network technology—while restricting access to IT staff only.