Protect your laptop from theft wherever you go. This easy-to-use combination lock has a low-profile design and self-coiling cable for easy travel to keep laptops securely anchored.
- Patented T-bar lock head for secure, tight fit with Kensington security slot
- Keyless four wheel combination lock with 10,000 possible combinations
- Self-coiling cable extends to 1800mm
- Simple to set combination with easy view window and comfort grip dials
- Keyless four wheel combination lock with convenient built in reset key
- Online Register & Retrieve™ combination code service proetcts against forgotten combination codes
The ComboSaver® lock head features the patented T-bar locking mechanism. The T-bar provides a tight fit wit the Kensington Security Slot. A rubber bumper ensures a snug fit between the lock and the security slot and protects your hardware.
All laptop locks are not the same; locks differ based on lock technology used, the ease of use and the level of security provided. ComboSaver® locks are built to exacting engineering standards.
Kensington combination locks provide 10,000 possible combinations. A reset key is conveniently tethered to the cable so it’s there when you want to use it. Special attention has also been made to ensure that the combination dials are easy to read, positioned for ease of use and durable.
Register your 4 digit combination code with us online. With the help of your password, you will be able to recall your stored combination code. Just remember to update your code registration should you ever reset your combination code!
Our business is protecting yours
Kensington locks are made with high-carbon steel cables and tested under rigorous real-world conditions to resist lock-picking, corrosion, tampering and extreme environments. Our locks set the industry standards, and continue to exceed them.
Master Coded ComboSaver® solutions available
Master coded ComboSaver® solutions allow you to tailor the physical security of equipment to specific business needs. Offer employees unique, individual codes while you also have a master code, helping to reduce downtime caused by forgotten codes.