With a long high-carbon steel cable, anchor plate, and a Kensington keyed lock, the Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit has everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse. Even devices without a Kensington Security Slot can be secured.
- Master Keyed locks allow you to equip employees with their own personal locks - all while retaining universal access for your IT staff
- Lock down a desktop computer and multiple peripherals with one convenient kit
- Anchor plate secures equipment without a Kensington Security Slot
- Everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse
- Cable trap secures a wired keyboard and mouse
- Multi-stranded 2400mm long, 5.3mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core
- 3M VHB industrial adhesive tape on stick on anchor for non-Kensington Security Slot equipped peripherals - 1 square inch (645mm x 645mm)
- Two keys supplied
- Custom keyed options available ideal for offices, labs and libraries
- Online key code Register & Retrieve™ and replacement service
- Supplied with stamped steel and plated K-slot adapters (2) and cable trap (1)
All Kensington locks are built to exacting engineering standards. This lock is rated as Safe Pro, a rating awarded to Kensington Security Locks that are tested under stringent test conditions by third party testing agencies for their ability to withstand attacks.
We provide two keys with each standard lock. Each key is stamped with a unique code. Register your code online and we’ll be able to send you a replacement key.
Our business is protecting yours
Kensington locks are made with high-carbon steel cables and tested under rigorous real-world conditions to resist lock-picking, corrosion, tampering and extreme environments. Our locks set the industry standards, and continue to exceed them.
Give individual employees the power to protect their laptops. Personal locks let employees work on- or off-site and protect laptops no matter where they do business—in a conference room, home office or in the airport. With a master key, your IT staff retains universal access to unlock any piece of equipment for upgrades, relocation or replacement. Master keys also offer a quick and easy solution for misplaced or lost keys requiring new locks.
Open any lock in your physical security system, even if an employee has lost their individual key. Manage and maintain a limitless number of locks with a master key. Perform upgrades, relocate equipment or accommodate personnel changes with an easy, efficient master key solution. Maintain productivity, even in the event of lost or misplaced keys. A master key solution enables easy replacement of an entire physical security solution without interrupting work.