Protect your laptop and monitor with this double lock-head security system. Patented T-bar locking mechanism and high-carbon steel cable provide maximum protection that attaches to the standard Kensington security slot found in 99% of laptops and many computer devices. Lock down your computer system and leave it safe.
- Hidden Pin™ technology ensures tubular locks cannot be picked offering the highest level of security
- Tamper Evident™ technology alerts you that someone has tried to steal your device
- Anti-Shear™ technology protects against intrusion by force
- Two keys supplied
- Custom keyed options available
- Multi-stranded 2200mm long, 5.3mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core
- High security barrel & round key lock with anti-rotation pins and tamper evident feature
- Secure two items with two high security barrel & round key lock heads with anti-rotation pins and tamper evident feature
- Second patented T-bar lock head slides along cable for flexible deployment
The MicroSaver® lock head features the patented T-bar locking mechanism. The T-bar provides a tight fit with the Kensington Security Slot. A rubber bumper ensures a snug fit between the lock and the security slot and protects your hardware. A further deterrent is the tamper evident feature. When a Kensington MicroSaver® lock is tampered with, it locks itself down and can even trap foreign keys.
All Kensington locks are built to exacting engineering standards. This lock is rated as Safe Pro, a rating awarded to Kensington Security Locks that are tested under stringent test conditions by third party testing agencies for their ability to withstand attacks.
We provide two keys with each standard lock. Each key is stamped with a unique code. Register your code online and we’ll be able to send you a replacement key.
Our business is protecting yours
Kensington locks are made with high-carbon steel cables and tested under rigorous real-world conditions to resist lock-picking, corrosion, tampering and extreme environments. Our locks set the industry standards, and continue to exceed them.
Master keyed solutions available
Master keyed solutions allow you to tailor the physical security of equipment to specific business needs. Regulate access with a set of locks that can be opened by a master key. Offer employees unique, individual keys to their own locks while you keep a master key. Or give employees identical keys to unlock shared equipment—perfect for community laptops and A/V equipment.
We offer three types of master keyed variation of this lock.
1. Administrator-only access – Single Keyed Solutions. Total control with one key
2. Administrator access with user keys – Master Keyed Solutions. Total security, easy individual access
3. Shared access – Like Keyed Solutions. Security for shared environments