Protect against theft-and downtime from lost keys. The Kensington MicroSaver® Custom Keyed Duo Laptop Lock - Master Keyed is a popular security solution for businesses and institutions that provides each user with his or her own key while giving the IT manager a master key for all locks. Each cable features a locking head on both ends to secure two devices.
- Hidden Pin™ technology ensures tubular locks cannot be picked offering the highest level of security
- Tamper Evident™ technology alerts you that someone has tried to steal your device
- Anti-Shear™ technology protects against intrusion by force
- Total security, easy individual access
- Multi-stranded 1800mm long and 5.5mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core
- Master Keyed locks allow you to equip employees with their own personal locks - all while retaining universal access for your IT staff
- Online key code Register & Retrieve™ and replacement service
Give individual employees the power to protect their laptops. Personal locks let employees work on- or off-site and protect laptops no matter where they do business—in a conference room, home office or in the airport. With a master key, your IT staff retains universal access to unlock any piece of equipment for upgrades, relocation or replacement. Master keys also offer a quick and easy solution for misplaced or lost keys requiring new locks.
Open any lock in your physical security system, even if an employee has lost their individual key. Manage and maintain a limitless number of locks with a master key. Perform upgrades, relocate equipment or accommodate personnel changes with an easy, efficient master key solution. Maintain productivity, even in the event of lost or misplaced keys. A master key solution enables easy replacement of an entire physical security solution without interrupting work.
The MicroSaver® lock head features the patented T-bar locking mechanism. The T-bar provides a tight fit wit the Kensington Security Slot. A rubber bumper ensures a snug fit between the lock and the security slot and protects your hardware. A further deterrent is the tamper evident feature. When a Kensington MicroSaver® lock is tampered with, it locks itself down and can even trap foreign keys.
All laptop locks are not the same; locks differ based on lock technology used, the ease of use and the level of security provided. This MicroSaver® lock is built to exacting engineering standards.
We provide two keys with each standard lock. Each key is stamped with a unique code. Register your code online and we’ll be able to send you a replacement key.
Our business is protecting yours
Kensington locks are made with high-carbon steel cables and tested under rigorous real-world conditions to resist lock-picking, corrosion, tampering and extreme environments. Our locks set the industry standards, and continue to exceed them.