Here's the single key to securing your important equipment: the Kensington MicroSaver® Custom Keyed Ultra Notebook Lock-Supervisor. Its custom keyed solution and ultra-thick 8mm carbon strengthened steel cable safeguards your equipment while protecting against downtime caused by lost keys.
- Hidden Pin™ technology ensures tubular locks cannot be picked offering the highest level of security
- Tamper Evident™ technology alerts you that someone has tried to steal your device
- Anti-Shear™ technology protects against intrusion by force
- Multi-stranded 1800mm, 8mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core
- Built-in defense system guards against lock tampering
- Protect business technology with Single Keyed locks that are only accessible with one master key for ultimate control and access
- Supervisor-Only Access solution allows one master key to open all locks and no user keys are issued
Implement high-level, convenient on-site security. Physically secure your organisation’s equipment using any number of identical locks. One master key opens them all, giving you ultimate control and access. Lock down crucial IT infrastructure—from laptops and desktops to servers and network technology—while restricting access to IT staff only.
The MicroSaver® lock head features the patented T-bar locking mechanism. The T-bar provides a tight fit wit the Kensington Security Slot. A rubber bumper ensures a snug fit between the lock and the security slot and protects your hardware. A further deterrent is the tamper evident feature. When a Kensington MicroSaver® lock is tampered with, it locks itself down and can even trap foreign keys.
All laptop locks are not the same; locks differ based on lock technology used, the ease of use and the level of security provided. This MicroSaver® lock is built to exacting engineering standards.
We provide two keys with each standard lock. Each key is stamped with a unique code. Register your code online and we’ll be able to send you a replacement key.
Our business is protecting yours
Kensington locks are made with high-carbon steel cables and tested under rigorous real-world conditions to resist lock-picking, corrosion, tampering and extreme environments. Our locks set the industry standards, and continue to exceed them.