- Protect business technology with Single Keyed locks that are only accessible with one master key for ultimate control and access
- ClickSafe® Twin Laptop Locks feature a second lockhead allowing two items to be secured with the same cable and key
- ClickSafe®’s keyless locking mechanism helps increase employee compliance. There’s no excuse for computers and data being left unprotected
- ClickSafe® lockhead pivots 180° and rotates a full 360° around the cable for flexibility and convenience
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near impenetrable protection
- 12.7mm low profile lockhead ensures compatibility with thin laptops
- Protects you hardware by attaching itself to the Kensington Security Anchor which connects to the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of laptops
- Super-strong 5mm thick and 1500mm long steel cable provides the strongest physical security on the market
- Online key code Register & Retrieve™ and replacement service
- Custom Keyed options available
- Watch employee compliance rates rise! ClickSafe® makes security effortless
The ClickSafe® lock has been engineered to deliver strength and ease of use. A keyless locking motion makes the employees’ role in protecting your business easy. All they have to do is ‘click’ it on and your business is safe.
Kensington ClickSafe® locks are constructed from the strongest materials to deliver the best security available from a cable laptop lock. A high carbon steel cable, all metal lockhead and rigorous real-world testing against lock-picking, corrosion, tampering and for a lifetime in excess of 10,000 key turns means that you can rest assured that ease of use is delivered without jeopardising integral strength.
Quality is ensured by deploying the same manufacturing processes as used for surgical instruments.
Organisations invest in physical security to protect themselves against network attacks, the cost of lost productivity and broken reputations. A physical lock is an investment that pays back every time it’s used. Protect your computer in a click with Kensington Twin ClickSafe® locks. Just one step ensures ultimate physical security—simply attach the ClickSafe® lock heads with a single motion. ClickSafe® combines a cable made from superior materials with a tamper-proof disc-style lock to deliver the strongest security available in a cable lock.
Single Keyed Laptop Locks
Implement high-level, convenient on-site security. Physically secure your organisation’s equipment using any number of identical locks. One master key opens them all, giving you ultimate control and access. Lock down crucial IT infrastructure—from laptops and desktops to servers and network technology—while restricting access to IT staff only.