Losing your laptop is unthinkable. Protect your computer with incomparable security, the disc lock. The most advanced disc locking technology is featured with carbon tempered steel core cable, external braided steel sheath, and patented T-bar locking mechanism that attaches to the standard Kensington security slot found in 99% of laptop and computer devices. The Supervisor-Only Access solution allows one master key to open all locks and no user keys are issued.
- Highest level of security with disc style flat key lock, steel cable with carbon tempered steel core and stainless steel braided sheath
- Advanced, nearly impenetrable disc-lock technology
- Patented T-bar lock head
- Multi-stranded 1800mm long, 5.5mm thick thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core
- 3 layers of cable strength: carbon tempered steel core, aircraft-grade steel cable, external steel braided sheath
- Two keys supplied
- Online key code Register & Retrieve™ and replacement service
- Protect business technology with Single Keyed locks that are only accessible with one master key for ultimate control and access
- Custom keyed options available
Implement high-level, convenient on-site security. Physically secure your organisation’s equipment using any number of identical locks. One master key opens them all, giving you ultimate control and access. Lock down crucial IT infrastructure—from laptops and desktops to servers and network technology—while restricting access to IT staff only.
The MicroSaver® DS lock head features the patented T-bar locking mechanism. The T-bar provides a tight fit with the Kensington Security Slot. A rubber bumper ensures a snug fit between the lock and the security slot and protects your hardware. It also features an advanced rotating disc-locking mechanism that features a hardened steel body and a unique flat key with millions of possible key combinations. This form of lock is one of the most tamper-resistant available.
All Kensington locks are built to exacting engineering standards. This lock is rated as Safe Premium, a rating awarded to Kensington Security Locks that are tested by third party agencies under severe and critical test conditions and are the highest grade of laptop locks available.
We provide two keys with each standard lock. Each key is stamped with a unique code. Register your code online and we’ll be able to send you a replacement key.
Our business is protecting yours
Kensington locks are made with high-carbon steel cables and tested under rigorous real-world conditions to resist lock-picking, corrosion, tampering and extreme environments. Our locks set the industry standards, and continue to exceed them.