- ClickSafe®’s keyless locking mechanism helps increase employee compliance. There’s no excuse for computers and data being left unprotected
- ClickSafe® lockhead pivots 180° and rotates a full 360° around the cable for flexibility and convenience
- 12.7mm low profile lockhead ensures compatibility with thin laptops
- Multi-stranded 5mm thick and 1500mm long steel cable provides the strongest physical security on the market
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near impenetrable protection
- Watch employee compliance rates rise! ClickSafe® makes security effortless
- Protects your hardware by attaching itself to the Kensington Security Anchor which connects to the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of laptops
- Custom Keyed options available
- Two keys supplied
- Online key code Register & Retrieve™ and replacement service
The ClickSafe™ lock has been engineered to deliver strength and ease of use. A keyless locking motion makes the employees’ role in protecting your business easy. All they have to do is ‘click’ it on and your business is safe.
Kensington ClickSafe™ locks are constructed from the strongest materials to deliver the best security available from a cable laptop lock. A high carbon steel cable, all metal lockhead and rigorous real-world testing against lock-picking, corrosion, tampering and for a lifetime in excess of 10,000 key turns means that you can rest assured that ease of use is delivered without jeopardising integral strength.
Quality is ensured by deploying the same manufacturing processes as used for surgical instruments.
Organisations invest in physical security to protect themselves against network attacks, the cost of lost productivity and broken reputations. A physical lock is an investment that pays back every time it’s used.