Just what you need for your netbook.
The Kensington Netbook Power Adapter is ideal whether you're looking for a replacement or a secondary power adapter. It provides the reliability that you need and is compatible with a wide range of netbooks from leading manufacturers.
Confirm Laptop Compatibilty
Please select your laptop...
Use the Tip shown to charge the specific laptop model:
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50Hz, 0.5A Max
- Output Voltage: 12VDC (3.0A Max), 19VDC (2.5A Max). USB: 5VDC, 0.5A Max
- Built-in USB power port charges your mobile phone, mp3 player and other mobile devices as well as your laptop from a single plug
- Smart power technology senses and delivers the amount of power needed to charge your laptop--no more, no less
- Disclaimer: Some tips may not be compatible with all laptop models of the manufacturers as shown. Check www.kensington.com.
- Some laptop/devices have very specific electrical requirements which may result in no compatible connector becoming available for that laptop/device.
- 650mm long DC (netbook) outlet cable and 1650mm long AC (wall plug) input cable
- Includes EU & UK plugs
- 101"/300cm long Netbook cable
- Smart power technology senses and delivers the amount of power needed to charge your laptop--no more, no less.
- Setup is easy with colour-coded smart tips
- Over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection
- Includes Smart Tips for: Acer®, Asus®, Dell®, HP®, Lenovo™, IBM®, Toshiba® and Samsung netbooks