The Kensington Multi-Display Adapter allows you to expand your viewing options and add a secondary screen to your laptop, Ultrabook, Windows 8 tablet, MacBook or other Apple computer. It allows a secondary display to increase your productivity or give you the confidence when presenting that you can connect to any projector or TV screen via a single USB. For instant connectivity and superb picture quality between laptop and additional display, the Kensington Universal Multi-Display Adapter uses a USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connection.
Research has shown that using multiple monitors can increase productivity by up to 50%. Common tasks such as copying and pasting are greatly improved with fewer errors thanks to not having to juggle or tab through your open windows within one display. The Kensington Multi-Display Adapter makes adding that extra screen easy. Simply connect one end to the monitor and the other to your laptop or Ultrabook USB port. The Universal Multi-Display Adapter can also be used on projectors or HDTV screens using the included DVI-VGA adapter, allowing display on any device with up to 2048x1152 pixel resolution or 1080p for video playback. Using USB means it’s universally compatible with any brand and model, including Ultrabooks. All you need is one USB to add another display option.
- Connect additional monitors to your laptop or Ultrabook via USB
- Supports MAC OSX from V10.6 (Leopard) right up to the latest Mountain Lion releases
- Now also compatible with the MicroSoft Surface Pro
- USB 3.0 ensures fast streaming and superb picture quality
- USB 3.0 is ten times faster than standard USB connections
- Universally compatible with any brand or model of laptop or Ultrabook with USB
- Superior high-definition graphics supporting resolutions up to 2048x1152
- Supports connection to monitors, projectors and HDTV screens
- Included DVI-VGA adapter for better flexibility
- Powered off the USB port of laptop — no external power needed
- Simple setup, one end connects to another display, the other to your USB
- Easy installation and updates of DisplayLink drivers