USB 3.0 Docking Station with DVI/HDMI/VGA Video
Make a MacBook or Ultrabook™ ultra productive
About This Product
Ultrabooks™ and other super slim laptop computers like the Apple MacBook deliver sleek good looks. However, they usually come up short on ports for connectivity. As a result, you’re constantly plugging and unplugging peripherals to connect to the devices you need. That’s where the Kensington USB 3.0 Docking Station comes in. It turns one USB port into six so that with one hot swappable USB connection you’ll have access to all of your peripherals, including printer, external drive, scanner, keyboard & mouse, audio 2.0 speakers and even a 1080HD video monitor.
- Optimized for Ultrabooks or MacBook to turn one USB port into 6
- Supports MAC OSX from V10.6 (Leopard) right up to the latest Mountain Lion releases
- Now also compatible with the MicroSoft Surface Pro
- Quick one-touch USB connection for hassle-free setup
- Corporate Install feature allows administrators to install the graphic driver over a MicroSoft® server
- High-speed data transfer of up to 5 Gbps
- 1080p HD video for high quality video
- Faster network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Audio 2.0 for enhanced sound
- Slim, low-profile design
- Best For: Laptops, Ultrabooks
- Compatibility: Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, XP
- Connections: 1 x HD1080p, DVI > HDMI Adapter, DVI > VGA Adapter, DVI In, DVI Out, Mic In, Stereo Out, VGA Out
- Features: Kensington Security Slot
- Powered by DisplayLink’s integrated DL-3700 IC (SD3000)
- Hot pluggable video and audio – automatically detects and routes sound and graphics to the peripherals as they are connected to the dock
- Host Interface: USB 3.0
- Video output: DVI HDDE 30pin Female Connector
- Host upstream link, USB B Type Female Connector, HUB downstream link, USB A Type Female Connector, Audio Port, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack 2.0ch, Ethernet Port, RJ45 Connector
- Power: DC power jack
- Video resolution: 2048x1152
- Supported colors: 16 Bits and 32 Bits
- Audio: 2.0Ch (5.1 over HDMI)
- Power Adapter: Input AC 100-240V (Output: DC 5V/4A)
- Power Consumption: Operating Power: 14.43W (Suspend Mode Power: 1.95W)
- Physical Properties: Housing ABS (Plastic)
- Weight: 365g approx.
- Dimensions: 70 x 127 x 195mm (W x D x H)
- Working Environment: Operation Temperature 0 ~ 40 degree (Storage Temperature -10 ~ 80 degree)
- Compliance: CE, FCC, IC, C-Tick, GOST
- Corporate Install Video Software Driver for Kensington Docking Stations and Universal Video Adapters (K33926,K33928,K33930,K33951,K33955,K33970,K33971,K33972) (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)
- DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for Windows 7.1 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)
- Kensington sd300v/sd420v/sd3000v/sd3500v USB Docking Stations (K33930/K33926/K33951/K33954/K33970/K33971/K33972/K33973) and Multi-Display Adapters (K33928/K33974) for Mac® OS X Version 2.1 (MacOS)
- Kensington sd3000v/sd3500v USB 3.0 docking stations (K33970/K33971/K33972/K33973) and K33928/K33974 USB Multi-Display Adapter Software Driver Version 7.5.54056.0 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)
Connect an additional screen with 1 DVI Out
Expand your workspace by adding additional monitors. Connect your DVI monitor to the DVI port or use the included DVI>VGA adapter to connect your VGA monitor. If you've got an HDMI monitor, you can connect using the included DVI>HDMI adapter.
Extend your workspace by making it bigger. Extend mode allows you to share your whole desktop across multiple screens. Ideal for improved productivity by working with, and viewing, multiple applications at the same time.
Allows you to replicate the same content on your second display as you do on your master display.
2 Front USB 3.0 Ports
Two fast and powerful USB 3.0 ports are positioned on the front of the dock for when you want to charge a phone or tablet, or transfer data from another device. Headphone and microphone input ports are also conveniently within reach when they’re needed.
4 Rear USB 2.0 Ports
Connect all your peripherals with 4 USB ports. These ports are strategically located on the back of the docking station to help keep your printer, keyboard and mice cables or wireless dongles hidden from view.
Display Settings Software
Our intuitive display management console sits on your applications bar and allows you to easily switch between display modes, change the master monitor or adjust alignment and position of your screens. Our corporate install support provides for mass installation via the Microsoft® server.
Add more screens
You can hook up even more monitors using a multi-display adapter, which is available separately. These connect into one of the six USB ports and can be used with DVI or VGA monitors.